Friday, June 1, 2012

Dare to Dream!

This is such a crazy time of year - and I love it!  There are so many projects, culminating events, and (arg!) paperwork to do that I feel like there isn't enough time!  Then I start seeing lists of children for my incoming class and I start thinking what fun things we can do next year.  With new classroom assignments, I start cleaning, and purging, and planning my blank slate of a classroom.  So many other teachers hate to move their classroom.  Of course, who does want to start all over every year or two?  But, as a pile-maker and never-got-filed lover, I have to appreciate the cleaning that I am forced to do, even if only to pack up my stuff.  I am so drained at the end of these June days, but also have an underlying excitement of starting fresh!  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment